The JPGS-5B model adjustable gas block is a miniaturized, small bore-diameter design specifically created to mount underneath as many hand guard models as possible.
This model also now includes JP's locking adjustment feature, which consists of an integral brass set screw that can be tensioned against the adjustment screw after it has been set to prevent any movement that might occur during operation.
- Full coverage around gas port providing improved seal and better heat dissipation
- True clamp-on design with four positive clamping screws
- Easy to access side gas adjustment
- Material: 416 stainless
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
- Length: 1.28"
- Height: 1.40" (overall), .78" (over bore)
- Width: .89"
- Attachment: 6-32 x 1/2" socket head screws, T15 Torx drive (included)
(includes 5/64 x 5/16 roll pin for gas tube installation)
- Adjustment: 6-32 x 3/8" set screw, 1/16 hex drive (included)