The MagPul B.A.D. (Battery Assist Device) Lever has been engineered to improve the spped and ergonomics of your standard AR pattern bolt release.. This allows the end user to manipulate the bolt release lever with either their trigger finger in the trigger guard via the BAD lever, or the traditional way with the support hand via the paddle release. By using the trigger finger to release the bolt catch, the user will potentially increase the speed of magazine changes and clearing malfunctions. The B.A.D. Lever is made from milspec-anodized aluminum and attaches to the rifle with no permanent modifications to the weapon.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)