This class includes instruction on topics such as:
- High level instruction on adapting to changing wind conditions
- Man made and natural positional shooting
- Streamlining your gear
- Becoming more efficient
- Getting ready to compete
- High level time management and shooting at faster paces
- confidant zeroing capability as well as keeping track of your ballistic data
- able to smoothly engage multiple targets on the clock, at distances already distinguished
- Competent knowledge of wind signs and adaptive measures
- Pens/Pencils, Notebook/Paper, Calculator
- 300 rounds of match grade ammunition that is accurate to 1MOA or under
- Your Zeroed Rifle (we will provide instruction on the zeroing process, so if your rifle is not quite there, don't worry)
- Bolt Action or Semi-Automatic rifle accurate to 1MOA or under. We suggest calibers from .223 to .338 with a top velocity of 3,200 feet per second.
- optics with subtended reticle and target turrets (rifle mounted).
- Sand sock and bipod (there are a few sand socks that people can use temporarily)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Some sort of bag capable of carrying lunch/equipment
- Limited rental gear is available. Please contact us before the first day of class to coordinate rentals. We have slings, bipods, scopes, rifles, bags, and sand socks.
- Class will be primarily in the field. Please come prepared for a range of weather. We advise that you bring extra clothes, sunscreen, plenty of water, even some knee pads / elbow pads if you deem it necessary. There are a limited number of spots. The first to enroll (via website) are the first to get a spot.