This class includes instruction on topics such as:
- High level instruction on adapting to changing wind conditions
- Man made and natural positional shooting
- Streamlining your gear
- Becoming more efficient
- Getting ready to compete
- High level time management and shooting at faster paces
- confidant zeroing capability as well as keeping track of your ballistic data
- able to smoothly engage multiple targets on the clock, at distances already distinguished
- Competent knowledge of wind signs and adaptive measures
- Pens/Pencils, Notebook/Paper, Calculator
- 300 rounds of match grade ammunition that is accurate to 1MOA or under
- Your Zeroed Rifle (we will provide instruction on the zeroing process, so if your rifle is not quite there, don't worry)
- Bolt Action or Semi-Automatic rifle accurate to 1MOA or under. We suggest calibers from .223 to .338 with a top velocity of 3,200 feet per second.
- optics with subtended reticle and target turrets (rifle mounted).
- Sand sock and bipod (there are a few sand socks that people can use temporarily)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Some sort of bag capable of carrying lunch/equipment
- Limited rental gear is available. Please contact us before the first day of class to coordinate rentals. We have slings, bipods, scopes, rifles, bags, and sand socks.
Class will be primarily in the field. Please come prepared for a range of weather. We advise that you bring extra clothes, sunscreen, plenty of water, even some knee pads / elbow pads if you deem it necessary. There are a limited number of spots. The first to enroll (via website) are the first to get a spot.