Schmidt and Bender is the industry standard for precision and quality. This reputation has made Schmidt and Bender the leading supplier for precision rifle scopes for both the civilian and military market. Since their start in 1957, Schmidt and Bender has built the best rifle scopes in the world, and the 5-25x56 PMII is no different.
The 5-25x56 PM II riflescope is known for its versatility with a large magnification range, and an extremely rugged design. If long range precision is your aim, the PMII allows users to engage targets past 2,100 yards with 26 Mils/65 MOA of elevation, and the best glass on the market.
One of the big feature is locking turrets with More Tactile Clicks (MTC). MTC makes it easier for the shooter to quickly count the necessary clicks when adjusting the reticle. For scopes in Mils, every 10 th Mil the turrets gives an audible and firm click. The user also has two turns available for elevation adjustment and the second level includes clearly tactile markings. The windage adjustment features an "MTC" function at the engraved 0, the so-called "zero click".
- Hard anodized black surface
- Illuminated Tremor 3 reticle in first focal plane
- Elevation increments: 1cm (0.1 Mrad) or 1/4 MOA per click
- Elevation range: 0-260cm (0-26 Mrad) or 65 MOA
- Windage increments: 1cm (0.1 Mrad) or 1/4 MOA per click
- Windage range: ±60 cm (±6 Mrad) or ±16 MOA
- Weight: 38.1 oz.
- Length: 16.14 - 16.40 in
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Parallax adjustment: 10 m - infinity
- Twilight Factor: 14.1 - 37.4
Reticles available: Tremor 3