RRS ANVIL 30
The Anvil-30 Ball Head (No Adapter) from Really Right Stuff. Ball Diameter: 30mm. Tripod Mount: 3/8″-16.
Out of stock
RRS Anvil 30 ball head with No Adaptor
The ANVIL-30 Ball Head from Really Right Stuff fits a standard 3/8″ bolt that most tripod use for attaching a head. This configuration allows you to run the RRS Anvil 30 ball head on a non-RRS tripod, or with a wide apex tripod (for example non Anvil-30 apex RRS Tripods).
- Patented Dual lever-release clamp for easy mounting on RRS Dovetail and Picatinny sections
- Ergonomic design
- Re-positionable lever-release
- Highly-visible level in both front and back sides of the main ball body for left and right-handed users
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale for precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- Machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight
Currently these RRS Anvil 30 heads are shipping without R-Lock. Once supplies are exhausted Really Right Stuff will start shipping Anvil-30 ball heads with the R-Lock built-in which is backwards compatible with standard 1.5″ RRS Dovetail spec rails. If you have questions about which RRS Anvil 30 head we are currently shipping, please contact us via phone to verify. R-Lock heads and accessories are expected to start shipping in mid-late 2022.
- Load Capacity: 35 ft-lbs/ kg
- Height: 2.88″/ 7.32cm
- Width: 3.24″/ 8.22cm
- Length: 1.75″/ 4.45cm
- Ball Diameter: 30mm
- Tripod Mount: 3/8″-16
- Weight: 14.6oz/ 414g
Really Right Stuff
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 4.5 in|