RRS ANVIL 30
The Anvil-30 Ball Head (No Adapter) from Really Right Stuff. Ball Diameter: 30mm. Tripod Mount: 3/8″-16.
RRS Anvil 30 ARC ball head with No Adaptor
Now with ARC | R-Lock !
The ANVIL-30 Ball Head from Really Right Stuff fits a standard 3/8″ bolt that most tripod use for attaching a head. This configuration allows you to run the RRS Anvil 30 ball head on a non-RRS tripod, or with a wide apex tripod (for example non Anvil-30 apex RRS Tripods).
For the RRS SOAR Tripod that includes the RRS Anvil 30 head click here.
- Adjustable tension for Lever (function of the ARC R-Lock)
- Patented Dual lever-release clamp for easy mounting on RRS Dovetail and Picatinny sections
- Ergonomic design
- Re-positionable lever-release
- Highly-visible level in both front and back sides of the main ball body for left and right-handed users
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale for precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- Machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight
Now these RRS Anvil 30 heads are shipping with R-Lock. The Anvil-30 ball heads with the R-Lock built-in are backwards compatible with standard 1.5″ RRS Dovetail spec rails. If you have questions about which RRS Anvil 30 head we are currently shipping, please contact us via phone to verify.
Click HERE to learn more about R-Lock.
- Load Capacity: 35 ft-lbs/ kg
- Height: 2.88″/ 7.32cm
- Width: 3.24″/ 8.22cm
- Length: 1.75″/ 4.45cm
- Ball Diameter: 30mm
- Tripod Mount: 3/8″-16
- Weight: 14.6oz/ 414g
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 4.5 in|