The Archimedes Bolt Action utilizes a pivoting bolt handle which adds much more power to your cycle, meaning that the chance you have a case jammed enough to not be ejected is very low.
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA
- 2.1 Lbs
- Pivoting bolt handle enables the most effective extraction possible.
- 75-degree bolt rotation provides excellent knob to scope clearance and shortens bolt cycle.
- Entire bolt rotation is dedicated to cocking which eases the bolt lift.
- Ample clearance between bolt and receiver tolerates dirt while cycling the bolt.
- Dual cocking cams reduce the effects of friction and improve cocking efficiency.
- 100% cock on opening.
- Closing the bolt is generally smooth but a slight bump may be felt depending on the trigger used.
- Three rail-guided bolt locking-lugs resist binding and provide for an exceptionally smooth bolt cycle.
- Interchangeable bolt heads
- Toroidal locking lugs do not require lapping.
- Controlled-round feeding reduces the risk of double-feed jams.
- Controllable Springfield inertial ejection.
- Incredibly robust pin-less bolt stop.
- Corrosion resistant black nitride finish
- Integral bolt handle
- Ergonomic interchangeable bolt knobs.
- Integral recoil lug.
- Pin-less interchangeable scope mounting rail is secured to the receiver by five conical-head, Torx-drive screws.
- 0.062 inch diameter firing pin tip for small and large primers, adjustable firing pin protrusion
- Savage small shank pre-fit compatible barrel thread
- Compatible with Rem 700 triggers
- Please note the Trigger Tech Diamond set to pull weights below 1.0 to 1.25 lbs may drop the striker if the bolt is closed aggressively. The Trigger Tech Diamond can do this with Factory Remington 700 actions so it is not unique to the Archimedes. However, because the Archimedes does not have an extraction cam the Trigger Tech Diamond is more sensitive to dropping the striker. We have had no reports of the cartridge firing when this occurs because the bolt must still be rotated to the closed position before the striker may move forward to contact the primer.
- Compatible with Rem 700 stocks and chassis
- Rem 700 style mag well accepts AICS style mags
- 20 MOA scope rail
American Rifle Company
|Dimensions||6 × 15 × 3 in|