Bison Tactical now has the KRG Bravo Chassis for sale!
Specifications and some features:
- Remington 700 Short Action Right Hand
- Accepts AICS 5 / 10 round magazines (not included)
- Compatible with most after market actions with Rem 700 footprint
- 2.9 lbs without magazine
- Polymer / Type III hard anodized Aluminum / Stainless steel / Steel (Nitrided)
- Mounting holes for picatinny rails, ARCA tripod rail, barrier stops
- MLOK slots in sides and bottom of forend
- accommodates factory Rem700 recoil lug – some thicker aftermarket lugs also fit
- larger recoil lugs (longer and thicker) may require inletting, or the W-3 backbone
- 1.20 straight barrel contour accepted
- Accepts Whiskey-3 gen 3+ spigot mount
- Triggers: X-Mark trigger, and most aftermarket triggers. Some may require inletting – Tubbs T7 does not fit.
- Adjustable Cheekpiece
- LOP (length of pull) 2.25″ adjustable via 3/8″ spacers. Overall LOP 12.8″-15″
- Buttsock mounting points for Q/D flush cups (1 included)
- Harris bipod stud on forend
- 1 Magpul MOE L2 rail included
I have at this point partially assembled an M700 short action rifle using the Bravo chassis- I'm machining a barrel for it now. I'm very impressed with the quality of the chassis, action fit, magazine fit, feel, and features for what I'm building, a lightweight precision/ hunting rifle in 6.5 PRC. Once I finish this build I will submit a complete review. At this point I feel that this chassis will work very well.
Even with a glitch for online ordering this was a smooth operation. And super fast shipping! Thanks