The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B produced by Leica Camera has many features to offer the user. The CRF 2700-B features distance measurements up to 2700 yards. Ballistic calculations via the Leica ABC ballistic system. Speedy calculations in 0.3 seconds and Fastscan mode which returns distance measurements every 0.5 seconds. This new Compact Range Finder also comes with a new LED display design.
The Leica Rangemaster equipped with Advanced Ballistic Compensation technology calculates three ballistic outputs. Users can upload ballistic data through an integrated microSD memory card. The rangemaster also uses integrated inclinometer, air pressure and temperature sensors. Output options selected and formatted based on the need of the user. The CRF 2700-B provides equivalent horizontal range or holdover value. It can also provide number of clicks to correct on the scope dial.
The Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B also incorporates a new LED display design. The LED display auto adjusts for lighting. Data is now displayed in a more readable format. Fast scan mode records data and targets every .5 seconds. Completed calculations display in 0.3 sec.
The rangemaster is lightweight and compact for easy carrying. Also featured is 7x magnification which provides the best brightness and clarity. This also provides a wide field of view.
The 2700-B comes with Battery, 8GB microSD card, microSD card adapter, Carrying strap and Case.
LEICA RANGEMASTER CRF 2700-B Technical data
- Type number: 5630
- Magnification: 7X
- Lens diameter: 24 mm
- Exit pupil: 3.4 mm
- Twilight Factor: 13
- Relative brightness: 11.8
- Field of view at 1000m/1,093 yds: 115.6m/379 ft
- Subjective viewing angle: 6.6 degrees
- Eye relief: 15mm/19/32 in
- Prism system: Roof
- Coating: Lenses-HDC and Aqua-dura coating on external lenses, Prisms-Phase correction coating P40
- Diopter compensation: +/- 3.5 dpt
- Suitable for use when wearing glasses: Yes
- Maximum range: 2500m/2734 yds
- Equivalent horizontal distance: 1100m/1203 yds
- Ballistic output values: 800m/875 yds
- Minimum range: 10m/11 yds
- Measuring function: scan mode
- Measuring accuracy: +/- .5 yards at 11-219 yards. +/- 1.1 yards at 219-437 yards. +/- 2.2 yards at 437-875 yards. +/- 0.5% at 875-2734 yards.
- Display/Unit of measure: 4 digit LED, choice of m/cm or yds/inches
- Max measurement duration: 0.3 s
- Metering methods: Single measurement, scan mode
- Laser: Eye-safe, invisible-light laser compliant with EN and FDA Class 1
- Laser beam divergence: .5 x 1.2 mrad
- Body: carbon fiber reinforced plastic
- Chassis: cast magnesium
- Interfaces/memory cards: Slot for Micro-SD cards, SD card adapter supplied allows use with SD card readers
- Waterproof of body: Up to 3 ft for 30 min
- Waterproofing of memory card slot: Splash water protected
- Ballistic system: yes, equivalent horizontal distance, point-of-impact correction, click/MOA Adjustment
- Operating temp range: -4 – 130 degrees F
- Storage temp: – 40 – 185 degrees F
- Battery: Cylindrical 3 V lithium cell, CR2
- Battery life: approx. 2,000 measurements at 68 degrees F
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2 61/64 x 1 11/32 x 4 29/64 inches approximate
- Weight: 6.5oz incl. battery