The Masterpiece Arms Adjustable Mag Catch can be added to virtually any MPA chassis. While the standard magazine catch works for 95% of actions and magazines, the adjustable catch helps serve the remaining 5%. It works by adjusting the height the magazine is held at to fine tune the feeding of cartridges. If you shoot a notoriously particular cartridge like 6BR, 6BRA, or 6 Dasher this kit is invaluable to track down and resolve any small issues. Combine this adjustable catch with an MDT 6BR Magazine to ensure optimal performance.
Overall the installation of the Masterpiece Arms Adjustable Mag Catch is quite simple. You use a 1/8″ punch to remove the existing magazine catch, and then install the new one in its place. The only thing to look out for is the compression spring on the back face of the magazine catch. If you’re having any difficulty, THIS VIDEO from Masterpiece Arms is excellent.