PSR Atlas Bipod
The PSR Atlas bipod is comprised of the BT46 LW17 Atlas Bipod (Standard Height) and BT47 LW17 Atlas Bipod (Tall Height).
B&T Atlas bipods are the foremost bipods in long range precision rifle competition, and now with their latest offering, the Atlas PSR, they have engineered the best bipod available in the world. Improved over the previous generations of the Atlas in every way, these are the perfect Atlas bipods. Now with non-rotating legs, strengthened leg bosses, stronger inner legs and the brand new Tall model, this bipod is second to none.
Thanks to the built in ADM 170-S quick release mount the Atlas PSR Bipod is fast and easy to remove or attach allowing the same bipod to be used as a bolt action bipod or an AR bipod or even use it on your SCAR.
This is a picatinny bipod – which mounts directly to a picatinny rail – no sling swivel stud necessary!
Atlas Bipod FDE and our coatings
We use Cerakote coatings applied in a factory certified facility. We are transitioning towards the newer Elite colors from Cerakote because of their increase durability and functionality over the standard Cerakote colors. For more information on the Elite colors, click here.
Many colors are available including [ order colors not listed in the product as custom, and add a note to your order letting me know what color you want ]:
- FDE – Flat Dark Earth bipod (Elite Cerakote)
- Jungle – Green, a bit brighter than Foliage, not as dark as OD Green (Elite Cerakote)
- Concrete – Nice medium Gray (Elite Cerakote)
- Sand – lighter tan (Elite Cerakote)
- OD Green
- Patriot Brown
- Marine Corps Red
- Factory Black (anodized)
- We also have additional Cerakote Services available – contact us for other colors
Here are some details on the PSR (#-applies to all Atlas Bipods, *-features only on PSR) :
- – Construction from T6061 (#)
- – Type III Hard Anodized (#)
- – Stainless steel springs & fasteners (#)
- – 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN (#)
- – 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT (#)
- – Tool-less Optional 3″ leg extensions (#)
- – Tool-less Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet (#)
- – Estimated range of elevation is 5-9″ Standard (#)
- – 5 Leg positions (#)
- – Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C. (#)
- – Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components (#)
- – Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” (Tall *)
- – Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses (*)
- – Non-Rotating Legs (*)
- – Strengthened Leg Boss (*)
- – Inner Leg constructed from T7075 (*)
- – Standard height weight – 13 ounces (*)
- – Tall height weight – 15 ounces (*)
We sell many B&T accessories in addition to their bipods as well as 3rd party accessories like the Hawk Hill Customs Talon feet.
Everything was delivered as promised and actually, more quickly. Definitely a satisfied customer