The Really Right Stuff Anvil-30 Ballhead is purpose-built for heavy equipment support from the ground up. The Really Right Stuff patent-pending dual clamp system is able to clamp both the RRS Dovetail standard and Picatinny rails in the same unit.
- Anvil-30 Apex Conversion Kit
- Use the Apex Conversion Kit to convert your Series 3 Tripod/head to use the Anvil-30 head with the legs very close togather
- Anvil-30 Series 3 Platform Adapter
- Use the Series 3 Platform Adapter to use your existing Series 3 legs and apex
- Anvil-30 Head Only
- The Anvil-30 can be used with other tripod legs by purchasing just the head only
RRS also removed extra knobs/adjustment settings that are under-utilized in the precision rifle market. The Anvil-30 is as rigid as a leveling base but articulates like popular ballheads while minimizing the limitations of each system. Designed as a lightweight setup and used extensively in long range shooting for its heavy duty potential.
Combined with the APEX conversion kit, the allows users to convert their Really Right Stuff tripod into a fixed apex. Switching to the fixed apex allows tripods to pack-down smaller in diameter and be lighter. Switching from a Series 3 TVC apex to the TFC-3X saves 181g/6.3 oz.
Leveling Bases or Quick Columns cannot be used after switching to a fixed apex
Note: Not all tripods are compatible. Call or email Bison Tactical if you have any questions.
- Patent Pending Dual lever-release clamp for fast & easy mounting on RRS Dovetail and Picatinny sections
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Stronger, Lighter, Faster than anything we have seen on the market
- Re-positionable lever-release for a variety of situations
- Highly-visible level embedded in both front and back sides of the main ball body for left and right-handed users.
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale offers precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- All components are of the finest Really Right Stuff quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight