Machined from solid stainless steel, the Really Right Stuff TA-3-FRC Rock Claw foot bites into hard surfaces to keep your tripod feet from slipping. Accidental Backout Prevention (ABP) O-rings keep feet securely in place.
If you do not intend to use Rock Claws or Foot Spikes, Really Right Stuff recommends fastening the original feet with non-permanent thread locker fluid for added security against accidental loss. RRS stainless steel Rock Claws are sharp; use with care.
Price is for 1 foot.
- Stainless steel foot replacement for all Versa tripods and monopods
- Scalloped edges bite into even the most slippery of surfaces
- Ideal for use in rocky terrain
- Made from solid stainless steel with ABP (Accidental Backout Prevention) Foot Grip
- This unique seal keeps foot securely mounted without having to use thread locker fluid
- Compatible with all RRS Tripods & Monopods, and some other tripods with 3/8″-16 sockets on the leg end. Socket must be flush with base of the leg to be compatible.
- Weight: 1.6 oz / 44g
- Height: 0.6″ / 15mm (not including 0.5″ / 13mm additional stud height)
- Diameter: 1.2″ / 31mm
- Threaded Stud: 3/8″-16
Really Right Stuff
Fit and finish outstanding. After trying Fred’s from Bison Tactical, I decided to order them from his shop.
On another note. Fred and the crew at the store are wonderful. Super helpful and prompt service. Will continue to buy all the gear I need from them in the future.