Machined from solid stainless steel, the Really Right Stuff TA-3-FRC Rock Claw foot bites into hard surfaces to keep your tripod feet from slipping. Accidental Backout Prevention (ABP) O-rings keep feet securely in place.
If you do not intend to use Rock Claws or Foot Spikes, Really Right Stuff recommends fastening the original feet with non-permanent thread locker fluid for added security against accidental loss. RRS stainless steel Rock Claws are sharp; use with care.
Price is for 1 foot.
- Stainless steel foot replacement for all Versa tripods and monopods
- Scalloped edges bite into even the most slippery of surfaces
- Ideal for use in rocky terrain
- Made from solid stainless steel with ABP (Accidental Backout Prevention) Foot Grip
- This unique seal keeps foot securely mounted without having to use thread locker fluid
- Compatible with all RRS Tripods & Monopods, and some other tripods with 3/8″-16 sockets on the leg end. Socket must be flush with base of the leg to be compatible.
- Weight: 1.6 oz / 44g
- Height: 0.6″ / 15mm (not including 0.5″ / 13mm additional stud height)
- Diameter: 1.2″ / 31mm
- Threaded Stud: 3/8″-16