The TFCT-34 is Really Right Stuff’s compact, standard-height Series 3 tripod designed to fit inside most airline-approved carry-on bags (when collapsed and with head & feet removed). Series 3 tripods represent the pinnacle of tripod design and performance. Weighing in at only 4.4 pounds yet capable of supporting 50 pounds, a TFCT-34 Series 3 tripod combines the Really Right Stuff superb feel and finish with best-in-class strength and resilience.
The RRS SOAR Anvil-30 ballhead is purpose-built for heavy equipment support from the ground up. RRS added our patent-pending dual clamp system able to clamp both the RRS Dovetail standard and picatinny rails in the same unit. They also removed extra knobs/adjustment settings that are under-utilized in the industry. The Anvil-30 is as rigid as a leveling base but articulates like popular photography ballheads, while minimizing the limitations of each system. RRS designed this as a lightweight setup and realized its heavy duty potential.
- Patent Pending Dual lever-release clamp for fast and easy mounting on RRS Dovetail and Picatinny sections
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Stronger, Lighter, Faster than anything on the market
- Re-positionable lever-release for a variety of situations
- Highly-visible level embedded in both front and back sides of the main ball body for left and right-handed users.
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale offers precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- All components are of the finest Really Right Stuff quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight
TFCT-34 Series 3 Tripod Features:
- Patent-pending Taper Lock System secures the ballhead inside the apex making it unable to slip
- Offset Leg Joints: Tripods must occasionally withstand tremendous bending and torsion loads. It is crucial that the leg angle stops and all other structural joints are well supported. Our patented offset leg joints fully support the leg angle stops allowing loads to be transferred straight through the strongest members of the tripod. This also means the tripod is more compact when collapsed.
- Ratcheting Angle Stops
- Rubber Ball Feet: Large diameter teardrop shape keeps leg sidewalls from touching the ground even at the lowest settings and makes positive contact with the ground at virtually any angle.
- Anodized, Type 3 Black
- Bulls-eye spirit level
- Twist Grip Leg Extension Locks: Textured semi-hard rubber allows for easy adjustments and strong grip. Anti-twist leg sections mean each twist lock can be operated independently.
- Leg Material: Carbon Fiber
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Load Capacity: 50 lb / 23kg
- Maximum Height: 60.75″ / 154cm
- Minimum Height: 7.75″ / 19.7cm
- Folded Length: 23.75″ / 60.3cm
- Weight: 4 lbs 11.2 oz / 2132g
- (All measurements with Anvil-30 installed)