Schmidt & Bender is the industry standard for precision and quality. This reputation has made Schmidt & Bender the leading supplier for precision rifle scopes for both the civilian and military market. Since their start in 1957, Schmidt and Bender has built the best rifle scopes in the world, and the 5-25×56 PMII/LP is no different.
The 5-25×56 PM II riflescope is known for its versatility with a large magnification range, and an extremely rugged design. If long range precision is your aim, the PMII allows users to engage targets past 2100 yards with 26 Mils/65 MOA of elevation, and the best glass on the market.
One of the big feature is Double Turn/Single Turn turrets. When the turret moves to its 2nd revolution, visual indication is given to the shooter by windows at the top of the turret changing from black to yellow. Single turn turrets are equipped on the windage knob. Parallax compensation and illumination controls are found on the opposite side of the scope.
Another key feature of the 5-25 is the extremely close parallax adjustment. Targets as close as 10M (10.93 yards / 32.80 ft), allowing use of the 5-25 PMII scope for air rifle or .22 LR shooting at close very small targets.
- Hard anodized black surface
- Illuminated Tremor 3 reticle in first focal plane
- Elevation increments: 1cm (0.1 Mrad) or 1/4 MOA per click
- Elevation range: 0-260cm (0-26 Mrad) or 65 MOA
- Windage increments: 1cm (0.1 Mrad) or 1/4 MOA per click
- Windage range: ±60 cm (±6 Mrad) or ±16 MOA
- Weight: 38.1 oz.
- Length: 16.14 – 16.40 in
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Parallax adjustment: 10 m – infinity
- Twilight Factor: 14.1 – 37.4
Reticles available: Tremor 3, H59, MSR, P3L, H2CMR, P4FL and P4FL-MOA