Steiner M830r LRF 1535nm Laser Rangefinder binocular with reticle
All Steiner M830r LRF 1535nm binoculars sold from Bison Tactical include the Item #2627 Bluetooth Adapter.
While these are rated for 6561 yards (on NATO 2.3m X 2.3m target), the Steiner M830r 1535nm will range significantly farther.
This item is ITAR restricted. Please review our Terms and Conditions before purchasing.
The Steiner M830r LRF 1535nm is a powerful rangefinder binocular, giving you one piece of equipment for spotting targets and ranging them at ELR distances. The M830r 1535r will take ranges from 27 to 6,572 yards with upmost accuracy. The M830r’s 8x magnification allows for a wide field of view while a 30mm objective gathers in light to see long distance targets. Lenses and prisms are combined with state-of-the-art coatings to provide bright, crisp images at any range.
Covered under the Steiner Heritage Warranty, you rest assured your investment is protected for the lifetime of the product other than theft or deliberate misuse. The Steiner Heritage Warranty is also transferable to future owners of the product.
A unique feature of the M830r is its ability to be paired via Bluetooth to a Kestrel 5700 Elite. Once paired, the binoculars will update the Kestrel with the range and calculate a ballistic solution. Allowing for quick engagement once a target has been ranged. Its 1535nm laser is also undetectable to night vision devices for military applications.
For more information see the manufacturers page here.
- Sports-Auto Focus System – Lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- Floating Prism System – Uses flexible silicon lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage
- Ergonomic Design – Shifts the center of gravity into the palms for comfortable, long-time observation and round-the-shoulder shape won’t hang up on hatches and doors in urgent situations.
- N2 Injection System – Seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition – from artic cold to desert heat.
- NBR Rubber Armoring – Durable, slip-proof and noiseless to ensure secure, chassis-protecting grip in all conditions.
- Makrolon Housing – Is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens: 30mm (1.2 in.)
- Field of View: 114 m (342 ft)
- Ranging Distance: 6,000 meters (6564 yd.)
- Focus System: Individual Eyepiece Focusing
- Optics Systems: Fully multi-coated
- Close Focus: 20 m (66ft)
- Exit Pupil: 3.75 mm (0.15 in.)
- Luminosity: 14.1
- Twilight Factor: 15.5
- Eyecups: Cylindrical
- Rubber Armoring: NBR Long Life
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Waterproof: Submersion to 5 m (16 ft.)
- Weight: 1,3 kg (46 oz)
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 12.9x17x7 cm (5.1 x 6.7 x 2.8 inc)
- Neck Strap: Yes
- Neck Strap Attachment: Standard
- Objective Cover: Yes
- Rain Protection Cap: Yes
- Carry Case: Yes
- Battery: CR 123A
Special Features: Ranges to 6,000 m and Integration with Kestrel 5700 AB via Bluetooth