Desert Tech SRS-A2 Rifle
We now have the Desert Tech SRS-A2 rifle for sale in the newly released SRS-A2 chassis in both Standard and Covert variants.
Desert Tech delivers a massive list of improvements on the newest version of the venerable SRS series of bull-pup bolt action rifles.
Known as the best Sniper rifle worldwide, Desert tech delivers!
- Lighter by 2.1 pounds
- Incredible 36% improvement in an already amazingly accurate platform
- Match grade trigger is not more rugged
- Much smoother bolt operation
- now FAST handguard conversion and swap
- Ultra-Light barrels now available
The most noticeable improvement is the weight. The Desert Tech SRS-A2 chassis has a redesigned receiver, handguard and barrel. These improvements drop the total weight compared to the SRS-A1 by 2.1 lbs.
Desert Tech has taken an already very accurate platform, and with a lot of work, increased the accuracy by 36%. This was accomplished via improvements to the receiver and New patented barrel mount. I have heard that new chamber reamer designs improve the accuracy with a variety of factory ammo as well. Rifles and conversion kits are now guaranteed to shoot 1/2 MOA or better for 2 shots at 100 yards with qualified match ammo.
The SRS-A2 now also comes with M-Lok handguard slots allowing for the use of a variety of aftermarket attachments.
The Desert Tech SRS-A2 is just as convertible as the SRS-A1, allowing an operator to change the sniper system configuration drastically in just seconds.
Conversion kits from SRS-A1 fit the SRS-A2 and the new light weight conversion kits fit the older generation SRS-A1.
This sniper rifle is ITAR controlled, and cannot be shipped outside the US. Additionally all firearms in the US must be processed through a BATF certified FFL. This chassis qualifies as a firearm according to the ATF and must ship to a FFL.
Factory Conversion Kits
Factory conversion kits are only currently available in Right Hand only – soon to be available in left hand models.
Desert Tech SRS-A2 rifles are currently available from the factory in the following calibers:
- 6.5 Creedmoor (now threaded 5/8 x 24) [ length available 18″(covert) & 26″ ]
- 6.5 Creedmoor Hunting contour (now threaded 5/8 x 24) [ length available 24″ ]
- .308 Winchester (now threaded 5/8 x 24) [ length available 16″(covert), 22″ & 26″ ]
- .300 Winchester Magnum (now threaded 5/8 x 24) [ length available 18″(covert) & 26″ ]
- .338 Lapua Magnum (threaded 3/4 x 24) [ length available 26″ ]
A covert conversion kit will fit the standard rifle, but the muzzle will end inside the handguard. Please consider this when ordering. If you plan to run a suppressor inside the handguard this is a valid ordering option.
Conversion kits include the chambered, threaded barrel, (1) magazine, bolt stop and an appropriate bolt.
Desert Tech SRS-A2 Chassis
|Dimensions||45 × 10 × 6 in|
Desert Tech SRS-A2 Conversion Kit
|Dimensions||30 × 5 × 5 in|
.300 Win Mag, .308 Win, .338 Lapua, 6.5 CM Hunting, 6.5mm Creedmoor