Accuracy 1ST Scope Level – the Best Scope Level
Unlike other levels that rely on an air bubble that can change in size with elevation and pressure, the Accuracy 1st Scope Level uses a ceramic ball that is unaffected by conditions in the field.
Built with aircraft-grade aluminum, this level is made to last and offers reliable readings with a 2.5-degree increment between markings.
This scope level is also great for situations where you cannot level your rifle, giving you a way to account for cant in lining up your shot.
Accuracy 1st has recently moved away from cerakoteing their levels in favor of anodizing. The new FDE color is darker in tone and appears more metallic. Side by side photo featured above, anodized level on the right.
For tube sizes 30mm, 34mm and 35mm *for a 35mm scope level use the 34mm version.
- The 34mm is designed by the manufacture to work as a 35mm scope level as well.
We carry both right hand scope levels and left hand scope levels.
- Right hand bolt shooter [Order RIGHT] and Left hand Shooters [Order the LEFT Model]
- Because people still get confused about left and right – if you order a “Right hand’ level your level will be visible to you on the left side of the riflescope.
- If you order a LEFT HAND LEVEL the level will ONLY be visible on the right side of the scope.
- If you are a right hand shooter, and use a typical right eject action and right bolt, you will typically order the right hand level
- If you are a left hand shooter with a left hand bolt and left hand eject – you will typically want to order the left hand level
Colors in both Black and Flat Dark Earth
2.5-degree increment markings on the Accuracy 1st Scope level allow you to compensate when you can’t correct for canting the rifle.
The rubber plug in the rear allows the use of Tritium vials which can sometimes be ordered from MixGlo in china.
Or you can use an LED light made by the same company the Accuracy 1st Level Light.
Prefer this level over the Vortex bubble.
Excellent service (verified left hand by phone) and speedy shipping by Bison!
Great product. Shipped fast. I’m left handed so I ordered the left handed one which was hard to find but when I ordered, I left a comment confirming that I was left handed. However, not but 2 minutes after I placed the order, they called just to triple check and confirm which one I ordered. It can be confusing so I that really sets Bison Tactical apart from everyone else. They not only had it in stock, it was a great price and their customer service was top notch. Way to go Bison Tactical.
I find it is a little better but now i am upgrading and moving my vortex levels to other guns it is good to have backups and i find im always upgrading my equipment old and new
Great product Fast Service! Call them up and asked them some questions about the level and they shipped it that day! I love companies that ship same day that you order. The Level is awesome!!! They call it FDE, but it's not, it desert sand. My entire gun is Aero Precision & Magpul FDE and the level does not match at all, but really cool, so I will paint it to match.