Aero Precision M4E1 Complete Lower Receiver
The Aero Precision M4E1 Complete Lower Receiver is a factory-installed Ready-To-Go lower receiver including Grip, Buttstock and pre-installed complete lower parts kit.
Aero Precision is known as a top quality manufacturer of AR components and receivers, and their complete lower receiver is no exception! This complete lower receiver has a number of improvements an upgrades over a standard mil-spec receiver thanks to the features of the Aero Precision M4E1 lower receiver it’s built on.
Checkout Pew Pew Tactical’s Build Review based on this M4E1 Receiver
These improvements include:
- Threaded bolt catch roll pin – no more marring the finish of your new receiver when installing the bolt catch, simply thread it in and tighten with a 1/16″ hex key
- Integral trigger guard – simplified installation combined with increased receiver strength and rigidity, while still maintaining generous room for gloved fingers within the trigger guard
- Upper receiver tension screw – a nylon tipped screw positioned in the rear shelf of the lower enables adjustments to ensure any upper receiver is a perfect fit without slop
- Threaded takedown pin detent recesses – avoid losing dozens of takedown pin detents and detent springs when they launch themselves across the room
- Increased magwell flare – change magazines quickly with ease thanks to the wider entry to the magazine well provided by this larger flare
- Improved safety selector markings – this receiver is milled and marked to accept both standard and short throw safety selectors without the ambiguity that occurs in many military marked receivers
This complete lower receiver also includes a mil-spec lower parts kit (factory installed), an A2 or Magpul MOE grip, a buffer tube with installed buffer and spring and a Buttstock (you choose).
This receiver is ready to shoot out of the box, only requiring a completed upper receiver to be attached prior to your next range trip – no tools required!
These Aero Precision M4E1 Complete Lower Receiver are considered “receivers” so can be converted into either a Pistol or Rifle depending on what Upper Receiver you decide to attach.
I haven't used the product yet but the customer service has been outstanding.
Got my lower quickly. Talked to them on the phone, very courteous and professional. Would buy from them again without a second thought.
Aero's lowers are popular for a reason. The M4E1 is shaped like a billet lower with enlarged trigger guard, unique aesthetics separate from your typical forged m4 lower. But the lower is actually forged, so you get a strong, lightweight lower receiver with the advantages of a billet receiver and none of the drawbacks (like weight).
Great for when you want a highly functional AR but want to save some money by getting the upper and lower separate. Top this thing off with a BCM or DD upper and you saved about $200+ and probably ended up with an overall better rifle.