Garmin Xero C1 Pro Ballistic Chronograph
Garmin just introduced a small pocket sized Ballistic Chronograph named the Xero C1 Pro.
Radar based ballistic chronograph functions.
This small ballistic chronograph replaces the extremely old and unreliable optical ballistic chronographs from days gone by, allowing accurate velocity readings from 100 fps to 5000 fps.
The Garmin Xero C1 Pro gun chronograph functions very similarly to the LabRadar ballistic chronograph, in that is doesn’t need to attach to your firearm to determine a projectiles velocity.
It improves on the LabRadar in several very important ways
- Extremely simple to use and configure (LabRadar is very difficult to configure)
- Handles suppressed shooting with ease
- built-in rechargeable battery
- Communicates with free smart phone app (Garmin ShotView)
The feature list:
- Sunlight readable, monochrome 240 pixel X 320 pixel display
- Reliable Radar
- Purpose-Built Smartphone App
- Easy to Operate
- Simple Setup
- Suppressor Support by default
- Sturdy and Durable
- Versatile (bullets, arrows, airsoft, pellets and paintballs) – 100fps – 5000fps (feet per second)
- comes with Garmin mini-tripod
- size 3.03″ x 2.38″ x 1.36″
- weight 5.7 ounces
- battery life ~2000 shots (6 hours)
- Interface USB-C | Bluetooth
- .csv file export from ShotView smartphone app
- Calculates Extreme Spread
- Calculates Standard deviation
- Calculates Shot String average
- add individual shot notes and able to delete shots from string
- add session notes
- mark a shot as cold bore shot
|Dimensions||5.75 × 5.25 × 2.5 in|