Atlas 5-H Bipod
The Atlas 5-H Bipod was made at the request of Atlas customers who enjoyed the classic PRS bipod, but wanted something stouter and heavier. The 5-H delivers in these categories, but maintains all the same desirable features that set it apart in the first place. With stainless steel, heat treated components and mil-spec type III hard coat anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction means the 5-H is not only durable but will last in the field.
Comes in black.
Atlas 5-H Bipod Specifications
- Height Range: 5 – 10.2″ (6.9” at 90°)
- Pan: 30 degrees
- Cant: 30 degrees
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 27.52 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 14.5–19.5″
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4 in|