The Mausingfield Bolt Action is a fusion of battle-proven Mauser engineering and solutions to modern demands. Made in the USA, this action is customizable and reliable.
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA
- 1.88 Lbs
- Interchangeable bolt heads support multi-caliber rifles, comes with .473 bolt face (308 Win)
- 83-degree bolt rotation improves knob to scope clearance and shortens bolt cycle.
- Toroidal locking lugs do not require lapping
- Bolt-lug guide rail improves anti-binding performance.
- Integral recoil lug
- Controlled-round-feeding for best reliability
- Dual cocking cams reduce the effects of friction and improve cocking efficiency.
- Battle proven Mauser style non-rotating claw extractor
- Battle proven Springfield style inertial ejection
- Robust bolt stop design
- Extremely strong one-piece bolt construction
- Machined from high quality steels that are both strong and tough
- Machined in the hardened condition, improves final form
- Corrosion resistant black nitride finish
- Ergonomically designed bolt knobs
- Bump-free bolt closure improves the feel of the action when closing the bolt.
- Pin-less interchangeable scope rail clamped to dovetail interface with 4 torx-drive screws.
- Compatible with Savage pre-fit barrels and locknuts
- Compatible with triggers designed for the Rem 700
- Compatible with stocks and chassis designed for the Rem 700
- Ejection Port and Magwell
- Does not support BDL bottom metal.
- Rem 700 style mag well accepts AICS style mags
- Comes with 20 MOA rail
|Dimensions||6 × 15 × 3 in|