Micro T-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Micro T-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight from Aimpoint.
Comes with (2) mounts – ARMS mount & ADM AD-T1-11 STD.
The Micro T-2 has a a precise 2 MOA red dot and innovative optic lenses with reflective coatings. The Micro T-2 optic features protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Standard mount for Weaver / Picatinny
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- NVD compatible
- 2 MOA dot size
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings
- Weight 130 g (4.6 oz) with mount
- Submersible to 25 meters (80 feet)
- Height of Optical Axis 20 mm (0.8 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
Shop Scopes/Sights from Bison Tactical