Nanuk 910 Hard Case
$87.99 – $109.99
The Nanuk 910 Hard Case is a Mil-Spec injection molded case made from NK-7 resin. This material offers extreme durability and protection form the elements, making the 910 case waterproof and nearly indestructible. Equipped with an integrated bezel system, the user can add custom panels without needing to drill holes. Additionally, with a pressure release valve and PowerClaw locking latches, this case is capable of remaining airtight while changing elevation.
The Nanuk 910 Hard Case comes with high quality polyurethane foam inserts. The main insert in the bed of the case is scored in a grid to allow the user to remove the desired foam easily to accommodate specific equipment shapes. Additionally, the NK-7 resin hard shell comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Interior (LxWxH): 13.2 × 9.2 × 4.1”
336 x 234 x 104 mm
- Exterior (LxWxH): 14.3 × 11.1 × 4.7”
363 x 282 x 120 mm
- Lid Depth: 1.3″ | 33 mm
- Base Depth: 2.8″ | 71 mm
- Internal Volume: 498 cu.in | 0.28 cu.ft | 7.5 L
- Weight (empty): 3.0 lb | 1.4 kg
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 17 lb | 7.7 kg
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.300″