RimX 22LR prefit Barrel
$650.00 – $781.25
RimX 22LR Prefit Barrel
We now stock the RimX 22LR prefit barrel for the Zermat Arms RimX action.
*Chris Simmons won the 2021 NRL22 Championship & 2021 PRS .22 Championship with a chamber cut with the same reamer we use, so we know these barrels should shoot well!
- Note [ 12/4/2020 ] Often our RimX 22LR prefit barrels are limited in availability. When this happens, we mark our barrels as in stock so we can cap the number available to purchase. Often these barrels may not be actually on our shelf, but we have been notified will be delivered in the near future. Please keep this in mind when ordering, and call us if you have any questions or concerns in this regard.
Purchase your barrel with a RimX action for a discount off these prices.
Our Prefit barrels as of 2/22/2021 are accuracy verified. We now perform a function and accuracy test on every barrel we ship, and each barrel includes a test target documenting the test performed. We are doing this unprecedented step to help you the customer know that you are receiving a barrel that has been verified to shoot well.
We don’t offer an accuracy guarantee because the of the many variables that normally occur when building a system.
This pre-loads the quality control for us, and allows us to only ship barrels we know have an acceptable level of performance. These barrels have been test fired in a AIACS chassis with a Jewel trigger and a RimX receiver using a RimX magazine. Ultimately the responsibility for the performance of your firearms rests on the work YOUR gunsmith does. If your barrel doesn’t perform to your expectations, you can ship us your barrel for re-testing, and if we determine we are at fault we will replace or repair your barrel. In any case, you are responsible for shipping the barrel to us, and for the return shipping. The idea being that we should never be shipping out a barrel that is defective because is has already been tested. This testing should not be construed to mean we in any way suggest that this barrel will perform with your ammunition, in your chassis, with your trigger and your skills. To be certain that you are getting a platform that functions as a system, we highly recommend you use a certified gunsmith who specializes in .22LR builds.
We carry the following lengths – 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″ and 26″
- 18″ Benchmark – MTU contour, taper bore, 3 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 22″ Benchmark – MTU contour, taper bore, 3 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 20″ Bartlein – Heavy Palma contour, 5 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 24″ Bartlein – Heavy Palma contour, 5 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 26″ Bartlein – Heavy Palma contour, 5 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 24″ Krieger – Heavy Palma contour, 6 groove 1: 16 RH twist
Our pre-fit prices include the cost of the blank, Chamber job using a custom Match reamer (optimized for round nosed bullets like Center-X, Midas+ SK Standard match etc) and Muzzle threading 1/2×28. (if you prefer no muzzle thread please call to verify we have a blank available).
Very accurate barrel, very nice chambering job. Feeds and extracts perfectly. No lead shavings at. No complaints, very happy, very nice craftsmanship by barrel maker and by Bison Tactical.
Have not gotten to shoot it yet.
Waiting for stock,
But, the work is outstanding!
RimX 22LR prefit Barrel
This Rim-x 22" Benchmark mtu barrel is top notch. I expected it to be good, but it seems to be able to shoot at least 3 different top brands of ammo to equal accuracy and point of aim and it's still practically new so we'll see how everything goes. So far I am beyond impressed with this prefit.
Great product, feeds flawlessly and is very accurate, I like it better than my VuDoo.