RRS Cinch-LR Polymer
The RRS Cinch-LR Polymer is a quick release attachment for your binocular or monocular optics. It attaches with bi-directional 1.5″ RRS dovetail, and is compatible with a large variety of ballheads. The mount is “semi-permanent” meaning it’s easy to attach and detach, and provides a strong mounting method. The mounting strap is adjustable to fit housing diameters between 1.77″-2.56″.
The RRS Cinch-LR Polymer is molded with a glass-filled nylon and and delivers high durability at a lighter weight. Additionally, it’s designed and made in the USA. The strap/clamp mounting method is easy on your optic housing, and retains a low-profile while delivering excellent stability. The Cinch-LR is compatible with the SC-LR quick release clamp from RRS, if you are looking to mount your optic on a tripod. For users wanting to attach the Cinch-LR to ballheads which do not support RRS dovetail, a 1/4″-20 mounting socket has been included on the bottom of the mount.
RRS Cinch-LR Polymer Specs:
- Bi-Directional RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard
- Detachable strap for open or closed bridge binoculars
- Compatible with 1.77″-2.56″ / 45mm-65mm overall diameter (not lens size)
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard-Anodized; Type II Black
- All corners and edges are rounded for better feel and ergonomics
- 1/4″-20 threaded mounting socket
- Length: 2.53″/ 64mm
- Width: 1.67″/ 42mm
- Height: 1.9″/ 48mm
- Weight: 2.6oz/ 73g
Learn more about RRS products here.
Really Right Stuff
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|