The Send iT-XSL Precision Shooting Level is, simply put, the most accurate, flexible, and easy to use rifle level on the market today. While most designs use a bubble trapped inside a tube of liquid, the Send iT-XSL is fundamentally different because it is entirely digital. This level works only for right hand shooters.
Traditional spirit “bubble” levels have several disadvantages that have simply been accepted by shooters over the years. They can take up to 5 seconds to settle after moving the gun and they require you to shift your focus away from the target to determine if the gun is leveled correctly. The bubble size will also change with the temperature, pressure, and elevation of the environment around it.
Most importantly, however, the standard spirit level will require 3-5 degrees of change to even register movement of the bubble. This is made even worse when shooting at an incline or decline, in which cases That much error in rifle cant is acceptable for nearby targets, but for long range shooting every degree counts. For those shooting .308 factory ammo at 1000 yards even just a 1 degree difference will result in a miss of 10 inches, while a rifle canted by 5 degrees will miss by a whopping 48 inches! Don’t just take our word for it though, CLICK HERE for a paper by Dr. Lyman Hazelton that explains the math and verifies the predictions to within 0.05 inches.
The Send iT-XSL Precision Shooting Level solves all of these problems and more:
- 12-point multi-axis calibration ensures accuracy to within +/- 0.1 degrees
- Digital measurement allows instantaneous calculation of rifle cant, 3 to 5 seconds faster than traditional spirit levels
- Colored LEDs allow the shooter to observe and correct rifle cant without shifting focus away from the target
- Green light indicates level, blue indicates left cant, red indicates right cant
- Great for shooters with glasses or readers
- LEDs also provide perfect night visibility and compatibility for use with night vision or thermal optics
- 100+ hour operational battery life
- Power saving sleep mode after 10 minutes of inactivity with instant wake-up
- Conveniently attaches to either your picatinny rail or your scope directly (mount required)
The true advantages of the Send iT-XSL Precision Shooting Level though are a result of its unparalleled flexibility. The unique electronic nature of this level allows for several additional key features:
- User calibration mode to quickly and easily pair the level to the crosshairs of your scope
- Swap the Send iT-XSL between multiple scopes using the 34mm mount with no need to re-level each time
- Factory calibration is a perfect level and can be used to level your scope using a plumb bob
- Reset to factory settings at any time
- 5 different sensitivity settings to set precision of leveling display
- Adjustable between 0.2 and 1 degree
- Lower sensitivity for faster shooting at close range, higher sensitivity for long distance precision
- 4 different positions with automatic detection and correction for each
- Left or right side of the rifle
- Horizontal display or vertical like a stop light