MPA Remington 700 Chassis System
The MPA Chassis is a rifle chassis designed by Masterpiece Arms. We carry the REM 700, however the chassis are available to fit many other actions.
We now carry the BA Chassis instead of the Competition BA rifle Chassis.
The primary differences between the BA & Competition BA are that the Competition BA chassis costs $75 more and adds the following:
- Bipod Spigot ($39.99) [ Very Useful – buy it separately by clicking this link ]
- Rotating Barricade Stop ($59.95) [ Not very useful – instead use MPA BA Wedge Lock System ]
The MasterPiece Arms BA Chassis provides a precise rifle platform for your next build.
This Remington 700 short action inlet easily accepts most custom clones including the Bighorn TL3, Mausingfield, Defiance Deviant, Curtis Axiom, Stiller TAC 30, Surgeon 591 and others.
The chassis features a precise V-Block bedding system that allows users to bolt their barreled action directly into the chassis without bedding. No gunsmithing required. The ability to glass bed the action is also available on the straight section of the barrel if desired. The new version come with a recoil lockup system to lock the recoil lug in place.
The chassis is machined from 6061 aluminum on CNC horizontal machining centers to exact tolerances. The buttstock is quick adjustable for length of pull (from 13.75 to 14.75 inches), comb height, and cant. This allows users to customize the chassis exactly to their needs.
The MPA chassis features several enhancements designed to give shooters a competitive advantage when shooting long range tactical matches. These include:
- Full Length ARCA Forend Cutout – Compatible with ARCA bases and MPA RAT accessories.
- MPA EVG – The Enhanced Vertical Grip provides fully vertical support for the shooter’s hand, trigger finger support rest, and an enhanced thumb notch on the chassis
- Multiple QD swivel locations for slings and other QD accessories
- Durable Cerakote finish available in a variety of colors
- Built in inclinometer instead of bubble level
- All MPA chassis take all AICS type Magazines (mag not included) or AW magazines
- Chassis weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Night Vision Bridge
- Maximum Barrel Contour: M24
The MPA Chassis comes in many other configuration besides being an excellent Remington 700 Chassis system.
Contact Bison Tactical about ordering an MPA chassis for your rifle today.
Read about getting ready for matches in This Article by Nick Depperschmidt!