YHM Resonator K for sale and in stock. This is the Compact Version of the Resonator K, meaning it is shorter, thus more compact.
Enter YHM’s .30 caliber “K-Can”, the Resonator® K. Care, attention to detail, and a love for the industry helped to shape this remarkable piece of engineering. It was designed to provide the shooting enthusiast a quiet, lightweight and cost effective suppressor for the high caliber shooter looking to shed some weight and reduce their footprint.
The blast chamber is threaded to the popular 1-3/8”-24 thread which allows it to utilize many available mounting options currently on the market. The new end cap design helps greatly reduce flash signature. The YHM Resonator K can be used on rifle calibers ranging from .17 HMR through 300 RUM.
The YHM Resonator K uses a tubeless design which consists of heat treated 17-4 stainless steel and a heat treated 718 Inconel blast baffle which allows the suppressor to be full auto rated and designed for rigorous use. Comes with the Phantom® Q.D. Adapter, and 2 suppressor wrenches.
- SUPPRESSION LEVEL:
137 dB / 144 dB (Ear/Muzzle) *Tested on 20” Remington 700, .308 Win*
- DIAMETER / LENGTH: 1.562” / 4.8” (No Mount) ; 5.65” (Q.D.)
- WEIGHT: 9.6 Oz (No Mount) ; 12.4 Oz (Q.D.)
- RATING: .17HMR – .300 Ultra Mag
- MATERIAL: 17-4 Ph SS / Inconel
- FINISH: Matte Black CerakoteMinimum Barrel Lengths:
- 7.62×51 / .308 Winchester: 10.5″ minimum barrel length
- 5.56 NATO, 6.8SPC, 7.62×39: 10.5″ minimum barrel length
- .300 Win Mag / 300 RUM: 20″ minimum barrel length
- 300 Blackout: 8″ minimum barrel length
Shop more suppressors from Bison Tactical HERE
Learn more about YHM HERE
Yankee Hill Machine