The Sig Sauer KILO3000BDX 10X42 MM is a precise and reliable lazer range finder which has the added capability of linking with the SIERRA3BDX riflescope for illuminated windage and elevation holds within the reticle. Regardless of whether you decide to pair the scope and rangefinder together, the Sig Sauer KILO3000BDX 10X42 MM is still an incredibly cost effective rangefinder that has all the modern bells and whistles you could ever need.
– Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
– HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
– Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
– Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
– Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover angle
– Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
– Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
– Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
– Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
– Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty
Take a look at Sig’s tech details here.