Sunwayfoto XB-44 Tripod Ballhead with ARCA Swiss Lever Clamp
Out of stock
Sunwayfoto XB-44 Tripod Ballhead with ARCA Swiss Lever Clamp features a low center of gravity, high locking strength, and load capacity of 88 lbs. The versatile 37.25 mm to 41.5 mm Acra Swiss base with a quick release lever clamp is compatible with Really Right Stuff, Feisol, Jobu, Gitzo, and other ARCA Swiss QR plates and Tri-pods. The XB-44 features a locking system inside of the ball, instead of at the bottom, allowing its center of gravity to be lowered more than 15%.
The BX-44 is Ideal for Fesiol, Gitzo, Manfrotto, Sirui, Benro and Really Right Stuff tripods. It features universal UNC3/8’ bottom thread for attaching.
Additional Product Features:
- Geared locking structure for higher locking strength
- Specially designed panning base for smooth operation
- Elliptical ball design for progressive resistance, won’t suddenly slide down
- Two drop notch design. One for portrait, one for tilting
- All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability
- Two set spirit level mounting holes for users to mount the removable spirit level to the other sides of the clamp
- Special structure makes it the lightest of its class
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision
- Compatible with Really right stuff (RRS), Wimberley, Jobu Design, Arca Swiss, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Photo Clam ARCA Swiss
- Satin anodized surface provides improved corrosion and abrasion resistance