The Thunder Beast Arms Bipod is made for field shooting up to 50 bmg, comprised of stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium.
Learn more about the TBAC bipod here.
- Legs deployable without push of a button – just sweep the legs down
- 45-degree mode, but only if you want it after deploying to 90 degrees, so it’s not annoying
- No pan mode to keep rifle from falling over
- Tool-less QD feet (rubber and spike available)
- Tool-less leg extension installation and removal
- Set-and-forget cant tension, very smooth cant adjustment and rotation
- ADM Picatinny QD mount
- Pic mount can be removed and replaced with all B&T mounting plates, e.g. RRS, Arca Swiss
- Legs are fully spring actuated but designed to reduce muzzle hop
- Titanium, stainless, and aluminum construction, fully coated
- Titanium parts are PVD coated
- Stainless is ISONITE QPQ Nitrided
- Aluminum is Type III hardcoat
- Inner legs are made of titanium
- All critical mating surfaces are stainless steel
- “Fat Guy” impact rated
- Stock height, 6.5 – 9 inches @ 90 degrees; 5.1 – 6.9 inches at 45 degrees
- With optional leg extensions, height, 9.5-12 inches @ 90 degrees; 7.25-9 inches at 45 degrees
- Optional spike feet with carbide tips
Grab a picatinny rail in order to attach your bipod here.
Thunder Beast Arms
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 2 in|