Thunder Beast FLY9 Pistol Suppressor
The Thunder Beast FLY9 Pistol Suppressor is designed to be modular and thus has both a long and short setup capability. At 7″ the “long” setup weighs in at only 7.9 oz, and adds only 6.6″ to your pistol’s OAL. The FLY9’s “long” setup is shorter or equal too all other “long” configurations for other modular suppressors in it’s class. In the short configuration, the FLY9 measures only 4.4″ (adding only 4″ to OAL) and weighs in at only 5.5 oz. This includes the 17-4 piston, and a replacement piece to use for pistol caliber carbines. Furthermore, the FLY9 is by far the shortest in it’s class for “short” configurations, but remains as quiet or quieter than the competition.
.300 Blackout can be shot through the FLY9, with a minimum barrel length of 8″ for supersonic ammunition and minimum barrel of 5.5″ for subsonic. 350 Legend can be shot with a minimum barrel length of 16″, and .357 magnum with a minimum length of 4″.
Thunder Beast FLY9 Pistol Suppressor Specifications:
- 100% titanium body construction
- “Tubeless” construction
- Hard-use / full-auto ratings for 9mm
- 360-degree fully-welded baffle core
- Maximum rated caliber9mm, .300 Blackout, .350 Legend
- 17-4 stainless piston
- Length7.0 inches (Long) 4.4 inches (Short) – lengths include piston
- Diameter 1.39-inch
- Mounts: 1/2-28 piston and booster included; also fixed spacer
- Weight7.9 ounces (Long) 5.5 ounces (Short) – includes piston (1/2-28 for reference)
- Finish: Black CeraKote; FDE available
- Use: Full-auto 9mm; .300 Blackout and .350 Legend, semi auto, Hard-Use/Full-Auto
- .300 Blackout, Subs and Full power rated
For more information, take a look at this informational video from Thunder Beast Arms.