The TriggerTech Diamond Trigger was designed to meet the requirements of leading competitive shooters with the help of the K&M Shooting Team and several leading R700 Clone Action Manufacturers. The Diamond features a pull weight range of less than 4 oz to 32 oz, our new Variable Rate Adjustment Technology and the new Pro Curved trigger lever. Shooters have described it is the most consistent and crisp breaking trigger they have ever felt. After feeling the crisp break on the Diamond you will immediately become aware of the creep that exists in all other triggers.
Consider pairing the TriggerTech Diamond Trigger with the MPA hybrid chassis, a Remington 700 footprint chassis engineered for high level competition.
Trigger Control Details
- Weapon Platform: Remington 700 Clone Actions
- Trigger Lever Type: Flat Straight and Pro Curved
- Trigger Action: Single Stage
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- Overtravel: Sub .010″
- Pull Weight: <4 oz – 32 oz
- Bolt Release: Without
- Safety: With (removable)
- Hand: Right & Left (+ $20)
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.