Trijicon SRO Red Dot Sight
We carry the Trijicon SRO Red Dot Sight in 2.5 MOA and 5.0 MOA for pistols.
We do not stock the 1.0 MOA Trijicon SRO red dot. We can order it, please call with any questions.
We carry the LED Adjustable Red Dot Trijicon SRO. This is the model Trijicon suggests for a duty or defensive firearm. While Trijicon makes many different red dots that can mount to a pistol, they recommend the battery powered Adjustable LED Red Dot for a duty or defensive use. This is because the LED can automatically adjust to changes in ambient brightness when transitioning between very bright environments to dark. For example when moving from a outside to inside location where you would not want to change the brightness of the dot manually. Additionally you can control the brightness using a sensor rather than relying on Tritum or ambient like (like a light pipe)
Trijicon SRO stands for “Specialized Reflex Optic”
Features of the Trijicon SRO
- Large Field of View – facilitates situational awareness by allowing both eyes open shooting
- Parallax-Free optic
- Compatible with Suppressor Height iron sights
- Trijicon RMR and Trijicon SRO share the same footprint
- Top Loading battery – for quick replacement without dismounting the sight
- Tool-less elevation and windage adjustment for fast and simple zeroing
- 2 night vision brightness settings
- 8 total illumination levels
- Waterproof up to 10 feet
- No Magnification (optic is 1X)
- uses (1) CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery life is over 3 years of continuous use (70F at setting #4 of 8)
Produced in the USA and rigorously tested in the USA.
Used extensively in the Military and Law Enforcement.
Below is a local copy
|6.5 × 6 × 3.5 in
2.5 MOA, 5.0 MOA
But walking through downtown Boulder is dangerous due to all the meth addicted hippies and stoned Grateful Dead concert goers.