Used Labradar Ballistic Chronograph
The Labradar Ballistic Chronograph is your own personal Doppler Radar. No more need to lug around a chronograph, be limited by small shooting windows, or even light levels. Lab Radar can store an infinite amount of shots and strings on an SD card for later, or even download your data straight to your PC! This unit is almost the definition of “set-and-forget”, simply set up you Labradar Unit on a tripod of your choice, set your unit to the mode that you want, make sure that the muzzle of your weapon is close enough to the unit to trigger it with the muzzle blast, and you’re all set to get load developing!
Contrary to other chronographs which are set up downrange, the Labradar Ballistic Chronograph is positioned to the side of the firearm so it’s never at risk of taking damage. This means a longer life, and greater accessibility between shots. Furthermore, the Labradar can measure bullets continuously from the muzzle out to 100 yards, with 1 muzzle point and 5 additional points which can be set at whatever position along the trajectory. All of these points have individual Hi, Low, Average, ES, and SD data. Each point will also display velocity and kinetic energy.
Take a look at this custom Nanuk Labradar Case to protect your chronograph.
- Advanced tracking radar
- Tracks bullets up to 100 yards.
- Up to 100 shot per series with up to 9,999 series
- Records velocities from 65 fps to 3,900 fps
- Metric or Standard velocity and distance reporting
- High, Low, Average, ES, SD data
- Delete shot function
- Kinetic Energy calculation
- IPSC / IDPA Power Factor calculation
- Power down with no memory loss
- USB and SD card downloads of stored data for PC use
- Battery status indicator
- Large 3.5” display
- 6 AA battery operation (not included)
- Operating Temperature range (15°F to 110°F)
Learn more about the Labradar Chronograph here.
|14 × 11 × 4 in