Used Labradar with Custom Case
This used Labradar is a doppler radar chronograph which measures object velocity with greater accuracy and reliability. As opposed to a traditional chronograph, the Labradar is not dependent on light conditions and does not need to be directly parallel to photoelectric sensors.
This Labradar is used, and in great condition. Some minor cosmetic blemishes are present, but the functionality of the product is completely retained. All wires are included, along with the user’s manual, a green drawstring wire bag, battery pack, and a custom made hard case. The case is a Nanuk 925, an extremely durable case with crush resistant foam lining the interior. Additionally, the base plate with mount is included as well (last picture), along with an accelerometer trigger, and an airgun trigger adapter for shooting suppressed.
- Track and obtain velocities up to 100 yards
- Easy Set-Up
- Get series statistics: Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread
- Accurate with subsonic, transonic, supersonic projectiles
- Works under any light conditions
- SD card support for virtually unlimited shots and series recording
- Get velocity at multiple distances
- Upgradable firmware for continuous product evolution
|24 × 16 × 8 in