XLR Envy Pro w/ PRS Competition Kit with C-6 Buttstock
Our XLR Envy Pro kits now include the c-6 buttstock.
We ONLY carry BLACK, non-folders.
The PRS Competition Kit includes the C6 Buttstock LOP adapter and “Castle Nut – Long” This makes the length of pull (LOP) 13.5 – 14. If you want to switch to the short LOP adapter you can order that directly from XLR [ here ].
Including the PRS Competition kit nets you $160+ in free parts over ordering the kit separately.
Finally, we include the 0 angle Ergo Tactical Deluxe grip as well.
The XLR Envy Pro w/ PRS Competition Kit is designed specifically for PRS style competition. With an updated fore end, the XLR Envy Pro has greater M-LOK compatibility and new thumb rest scallops. A keyed nose piece at the end of the fore end allows the user to add extra dovetail real estate, if both extra weight and more space for accessories is needed. Furthermore, there are new internal cavities designed to utilize XLR’s tunable steel weights in order to adjust both overall weight and point of balance.
Additional items include: Vertical Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip and a set of internal weights.
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- for Remington 700 SA and clones
- Integrated full-length RRS spec 1.5” dovetail (Arca Swiss)
- M-LOK compatible.
- comes standard with an integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately).
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines.
- Multi-point radial inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- compatible with most factory and aftermarket trigger systems.
- can be configured between 4 pounds 3 ounces and 10 pounds 5 ounces
- Integrated bubble level
- Accepts AR Style Flat top grips.
- Integrated serrated mag-well barricade stop
- Mounting Provisions for Thumb Rest
- 4 strategically placed Quick Detach sling swivel sockets
- Large flared mag-well
- Fully ambidextrous design
|Dimensions||38.5 × 8 × 3 in|
Great experience all around! Everything was shipped nicely and arrived perfectly!