The Xylo Precision Rifle Chassis is a beautiful and intelligently designed piece of engineering. Machined from a single piece of 7075 aluminum for incredible strength and durability, and fitted with a walnut grip, the Xylo offers countless options for accessory and provides an all-in-one package for shooters looking to build a custom long range platform.
The Xylo Precision Rifle Chassis includes a variety of essential features for the long range shooter. Aside from a 2″ quick adjust LOP (+1″ wrench adjustable) and fore/aft, left/right, and yaw adjustable cheekpiece, the Xylo includes an integrated level which can be stowed internally or pushed through the chassis to be viewed from either the left or the right side. The Xylo’s grip is fairly wide, but it rests well in the hand; American Rifle Company swears by it’s design and promises you will understand when you feel it. The fore-end includes internally machined Anschutz and Arca-Swiss rails, M-LOK slots along both sides, and countersunk fore-end holes and serrations for optical mounting hardware. Additionally the Xylo Precision Rifle Chassis features a flared magazine well for easy reloading even from the prone position.
- Compatible with Archimedes, Mausingfield, Nucleus actions
- Compatible with Remington M700 actions and clones.
- Clearance for 1.25″ diameter straight barrel.
- Relief cut for actions with trigger hangers
- Short action chassis weights 4.6 pounds with included aluminum bag rider.
- Maximum weight is about 10.4 pounds for a short action chassis with a full weight kit and steel bag rider with weights.
- Three inches of total length-of-pull adjustment
- Length of pull range is 325 – 400mm (12.75 – 15.75 in)
- 2″ of tool-less quick-adjust to accommodate rapid changes in shooting position, body armor, etc.
- Additional 1″ of length-of pull-adjustment requiring T25 driver or wrench
- 3/8″ diameter titanium length-of-pull slide rods
- Accessory holes drilled within Anschutz rail
- Low profile fore end makes mag changes easy when close to the ground
- Butt plate can be adjusted for vertical position and rifle cant (roll).
- Four hardened stainless steel sling swivel cup inserts.
- Bag rider is included
- Additional sling swivel cups in bag rider
- Includes recoil lug clamp
Take a look at a video from American Rifle Company exploring the details of the Xylo Chassis here.
American Rifle Company
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 32 in|