One of the Best AICS Magazines
The PMAG Magpul AICS Magazine 7.62 AC is a 10 round reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester based family of cartridges.
Compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC brings additional capacity in an affordable and reliable package. Featuring GEN M3 technology, a paint-pen dot matrix for visual identification, and a flared base plate for positive control and ease of retrieval, this Magpul AICS Magazine sets a new standard for bolt action magazines.
As a great AICS Magazine Alternative, it is made in polymer and a great value compared to metal magazines.
- Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470″ case head such as 7.62×51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86″
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
- Compatible with many Bolt-Action chassis like MPA, MDT, KRG Bravo and others.