MDT CKYE-POD Bipod
$599.95 – $799.95
The MDT CKYE-POD was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations. The CKYE-POD is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height.
MDT Ckye-Pod Bipod Gen2
The MDT CKYE-POD was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations. See the Video
This bipod features 3 locking positions from front to back – stowed, angled and down. The MDT CKYE-POD is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height, allowing you to achieve from 4.5” to 15.5”, paired with 170 degrees of cant, 360 degrees of pan capability, and an integrated barricade stop. Mix and match the independent leg heights and angles to create the perfect shooting position, every time.
The unit comes standard with it’s own spiked foot/claw for ultimate traction on any surface. However, if you prefer rubber feet the CKYE-POD will accept any Atlas style feet. The MDT Ckye-Pod Double Pull will not accept Atlas bipod feet since the second set of legs are larger diameter.
- Standard Leg Single Pull = 21 ounces
- Standard Leg Double Pull = 42 ounces
We carry only the lengths listed below:
- 9 inches – 15 inches is the Standard Leg length range for the Single Pull Standard MDT Ckye-Pod
- 9 inches – 18.5 inches is the Double Pull length range for the Double Pull Standard MDT Ckye-Pod
There are multiple variants available for the MDT CKYE-POD, depending on which attachment point, leg length and which is your dominant hand. We carry the following:
- BTC Interface (Compatible with both ARCA and Picatinny)
RRS Interface Standard For Right Handed Shooters (Leftside Knob)( discontinued – if you have one of these check out the Ckye-Pod Adapter)
- RRS ARMS 17 Interface – this allows the use of the ARMS interface clamps like the newly released Really Right Stuff SC-ARC clamp
*For special order options, please contact us directly if you want to order.*