RimX Prefit Barrel
RimX Prefit Barrel .22LR
Chris Simmons won the 2021 NRL22 Championship using the same reamer that we use in our barrels.
The Bison Tactical Prefit barrels are accuracy verified. We now perform an accuracy test on every barrel we ship, and each barrel includes a test target documenting the test performed. We are doing this unprecedented step to help you the customer know that you are receiving a barrel that has been verified to shoot well. This pre-loads the quality control for us, and allows us to only ship barrels we know have an acceptable level of performance. These barrels have been test fired in a AIACS chassis with a Jewel trigger and a RimX receiver using a RimX magazine. Please be aware that accuracy is not guaranteed, and ultimately the responsibility for the performance of your firearms rests on the work YOUR gunsmith does. If you barrel doesn’t perform to your expectations, you can ship us your barrel for re-testing, and if we determine we are at fault we will replace or repair your barrel. In any case, you are responsible for shipping the barrel to us, and for the return shipping. The idea being that we should never be shipping out a barrel that is defective because is has already been tested. This testing should not be construed to mean we in any way suggest that this barrel will perform with your ammunition, in your chassis, with your trigger and your skills. To be certain that you are getting a platform that functions as a system, we highly recommend you use a certified gunsmith who specializes in .22LR builds.
Cerakote with Elite Blackout [E-100] is available, just select the option, and includes the cost of coating both the barrel and the RimX Barrel Thread Protector if purchased.
- Note [ 12/4/2020 ] Often our RimX 22LR prefit barrels are limited in availability. When this happens, we mark our barrels as in stock so we can cap the number available to purchase. Often these barrels may not be actually on our shelf, but we have been notified will be delivered in the near future. Please keep this in mind when ordering, and call us if you have any questions or concerns in this regard.
Purchase your barrel with a RimX action for a discount off these prices.
We carry the following lengths – 18″, 20″, 22″ and 24″
- 18″ Benchmark – MTU contour, taper bore, 3 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 22″ Benchmark – MTU contour, taper bore, 3 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 20″ Bartlein – Heavy Palma contour, 5 groove, 1:16 RH twist
- 24″ Bartlein – Heavy Palma contour, 5 groove, 1:16 RH twist
Our pre-fit prices include the cost of the blank, Chamber job using an Custom Match reamer (optimized for round nosed bullets like Center-X, Midas+ SK Standard match etc) and Muzzle threading 1/2×28. (if you prefer no muzzle thread please call to verify we have a blank available).