Bighorn TL3 Tactical Rifle Action is a custom rifle action make in the USA
One of the best custom rifle actions on the market, and one of the few available with a floating bolt head.
Bison Tactical Standard In-Stock
We keep a standard Bighorn TL3 Tactical Rifle Action configuration in stock. The Bison Tactical standard configuration is:
- same side ejection port as bolt handle (Right ejection for Right bolt)
- AW mag cut (Short Action), AICS mag cut Long Action
- 20 MOA pinned picatinny rail
- Standard Bolt head (.308 for Short Action, Magnum for Long Action)
- Tactical Bolt handle
- Medium Tang
We also keep a number of components in stock so our customers can customize their order:
- 0 MOA, 30 MOA pinned picatinny rails (Short Action)
- .223, Magnum Bolt heads (Short Action both LH & RH)
- Helical Diamond, Spiral, Teardrop and Diamond Bolt Knobs
If you need something that doesn’t match the standard order, please just pick the closest match and indicate in the notes what changes you need. We will place a special order for the action with Bighorn and the lead time will vary based on Bighorn Arms’ lead times.
Bighorn Arms TL3 actions are the next generation of rifle actions from Bighorn/Zermatt Arms. The TL3 is machined to exact tolerances on aerospace grade machinery, allowing shooters to purchase pre-chambered barrels without taking their rifle to the gunsmith.
The TL3’s floating bolt head design allows you to build a versatile, do it all rifle. Users can swap bolt heads in seconds, allowing one action serve several purposes, such as .223 trainer, match rifle, and magnum caliber hunting rifle. All on one action.
All TL3s feature an integral recoil lug, pinned scope rail, multiple tang and bolt knob configurations, and come in a Remington 700 footprint for use with standard inlet stocks and chassis systems. The TL3 will also accept Remington 700 aftermarket triggers.
Bighorn TL3s come in short action, long action, .223 bolt face, standard bolt face (.308), and magnum bolt face. They may also be ordered in either right or left hand configurations.
- Controlled Round Feed
- Mechanical Ejection’
- AW Magazine Cut to run AICS or AW Magazines (Short Action Only)
- Pinned Picatinney Rail
- Trim/Medium/Thick Tang
- 0MOA/20MOA/30MOA Scope Rails
- DLC or Bead Blasted Finish
- Widened Ejection Port
- Bayonet Style Bolt Shroud for easy take down
Contact Bison Tactical about ordering your custom Bighorn TL3 action, or choose from popular in stock configurations.
Checkout the 2018 Bighorn Classic match in Nebraska: